Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making a schedule

So first things first, I sat down with an activity book for toddlers (which has given me tons of ideas) and wrote down something to do everyday for this month. I don't plan on being interactive for every activity. Some activities are some very simple independent play items, although the first couple of times I have to teach her HOW to play independently. These ones are great because, sometimes I need to "clean the house/make dinner...", which I also like to call "sitting and watching a show".
So far this week:
Monday: Finger paint (Messy , but loved every second of it!)
Tuesday: Stamps (Big mistake: I didn't teach her how to do it, so the ink got everywhere)
Wednesday: "Tape City" (Check back for pictures)
Thursday: Fun with sheets
Friday: Play do

No comments: