Saturday, November 7, 2009

Summer's Over!


Well, we've been so busy this summer and (where we live) its still warm outside so, we're able to still head outside! Yesterday,it was dark and loomy and I suddenly found myself with some bored kids. I pulled out some arts and crafts and that was OK for a while. But, this morning I woke up and realized that I needed to get my tush in gear and get some activities going for my girls, so that I don't have another day like that.


I think I'm going to make a weekly plan. Hopefully.

I wanted to post this though, its something I found in Parents magazine. I thought it was a great idea for chores around the house, you could also add simple dailly activities to it too. Like : Preschool, library, store. dr. appt, playdate, park, etc. Its just a binder, with premade cards, then you hotglue some ribbon across the bottom two sides of the binder to make the binder stand up like that!

Because seriously, my daughter asks me EVERY MORNING " Where are we going today" or "What are we doing today" when I answer, she says, then where are we going after that?? t would be nice to say... go refer to the chart!

No comments: